The Mariner Pack can only be hired in conjunction with a Captain Billy 4WD vehicle or atop the Cape York Bush Kamper, or Cape York Kamper Trailer
The Mariner Pack Includes:
- 3.5m V-Nose Sea Jay Normad on a light weight trailer
- Yamaha 15hp 2-Stroke Outboard
Mariner Safety Storage Bag containing:
- 3 Life Jackets
- Medical Kit
- Bailing Scoop
- Marine Distress Signal
- V-Sheet Safety Horn
- Flare Container
- Paddles EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Beacon)
- Safety Whistle
Barra Fisherman Storage Bag containing:
- 3 Fishing Roads & Reels
- 3 Mud Grub Pots
- Tackle Box
- Fish Knives
1 May -
1 Jul -
1 Nov -
15 Dec -
15 Jan -
- Free unlimited kilometers and GST (10%) included.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover is included in the Excess Reduction Option
- No charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACQ road side service.
- One-way rentals available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 7 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $5000.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability (refer excess reduction options below)
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Queensland.
- Pick up/drop off is Cairns or Bamaga, fees apply.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.