Yamaha Quad Bikes
Please note the Quad Bike is not available separately. Experience your Yamaha Quad Bike and enjoy the challenge of negotiating the rugged and at times unforgiving terrain, whilst enjoying the sights of the outback to catch that elusive Barra that’s waiting for you in the billabongs. NOTE: Quad Bikes are only for hire in conjunction with a Captain Billy 4x4 wheel hire vehicles.
Standard Comprehensive Insurance:
cover is included in the daily rental rate, a standard Yamaha Quad Bike security deposit of AU$2500 applies. On collection of the Yamaha Quad Bike the Customer agrees to pay a Vehicle Security Deposit and authorises the owner to deduct from the Security deposit any amounts due by them to the owner arising out of the Agreement. We offer the following option to reduce this excess:
The Liability of $2500 option can be purchased by paying to Captain Billy 4WD Hire $9 per day reduces excess to $500 and only a credit card imprint is required to cover any fuel or damage costs. The appropriate Bond will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Contract. Payment of this Bond is only accepted by credit card. The bond will be debited to the credit card account immediately.
- Smooth, torquey 230cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke single produces superb low- and midrange power for both utility and recreational use.
- Easy, push button electric starting in any gear is backed up by an auxiliary recoil starter.
- Full-size chassis design provides ample space and all-day comfort for a variety of riders.
- Lightweight chassis setup combines low-effort steering with a tight turning radius for sharp, responsive handling in a wide range of conditions.
- Rugged fenders are extra wide, for outstanding mud and splash protection.
- Specially designed, thickly padded seat is wide and contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Two-step powder-coating process used on frame creates a flawless finish and helps protect further against nature’s harshest elements.
- Tough, four-ply tyres offer stubborn puncture-resistance while providing responsive steering and handling and excellent comfort.
1 May -
1 Jul -
1 Nov -
15 Dec -
15 Jan -
- Width: 1038mm
- Length: 1916mm
- Engine Specifications: 230cc Single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Transmission: Semi automatic 5-speed, 1 reverse. Shaft drive.
- Tyres: Tyres Front AT 22 x 7-10, Tyres Rear AT 22 x 10-10
- Extras: Suspension Front McPherson strut, Suspension Rear Swing arm. Brakes Front Dual hydraulic disc, Brakes Rear Fully sealed drum. Ground Clearance 150 mm. Wet Weight 216 kg with 12.0 litres of fuel.
- Free unlimited kilometers and GST (10%) included.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover is included in the Excess Reduction Option
- No charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACQ road side service.
- One-way rentals available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 7 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $5000.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability (refer excess reduction options below)
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Queensland.
- Pick up/drop off is Cairns or Bamaga, fees apply.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.